Upcoming Security Conferences
We try to keep our events page up to date with Security Events for the year. You can keep up or event suggest events that we haven’t added on our page. The Security Pub’s Event Page
OKTANE13 is an identity, security and mobility event. Whether you’re just getting started with cloud applications, evaluating a mobile strategy, building a hybrid enterprise IT, or looking to make your employees more productive and secure, OKTANE13 will keep you up to date with the latest enterprise technology.
|Date:||3 November-5 November 2013|
|Location:||InterContinental San Francisco, USA|
RSA Conferences are the pulse point of the security industry where leading practitioners connect to protect. Here you’ll meet with top industry leaders and fellow security specialists to:
- Explore the most important security challenges facing your organization
- Discover how the latest advances in technology can help you meet those challenges
- Build meaningful professional relationships that keep you at the top of your profession
|Date:||24 February – 28 February 2014|
|Location:||Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA|
- Be Informed – Get access to the world’s top next-generation network security visionaries.
- Find Solutions – Only Ignite gives you ‘the inside track’ to learn directly from successful global organizations in 55+ technical sessions.
- Grow Your Expertise – Get answers to your next-generation network security questions in our ‘Expert Lab’ to further develop your skills and become even more productive.
- Get Certified – Review with experts and take your CNSE exam onsite.
- Engage the Community – Share ideas and best practices with other network security leaders in our unique ‘Ignition Chamber.’
|Date:||31 March – 2 April 2014|
|Location:||The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas|